.the world through the eyes of this girl.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

what i saw in one day

everyday i see hearts in everything.  this is not a lie.  and as i walked out down my block to go to work i saw this on the ground and decided to finally take a picture of said phenomena.  later in the day i also saw what appeared to be two lamp posts leaning into each other as if kissing but my picture did not capture it.  i guess it was for my eyes only...





i liked this style so much i had to take a picture of it.  i think this was Bergies or Henri Bendel.  I like to see the windows during christmas time too but occasionally i stop and look at a good window.  this is totally me...







my sister used to say i loved anything sparkly when i was a kid.  holograms, glitter, iridescence.  i guess i'm still into it...









i was walking along Lexington on the way down to 59th street cos it was so nice out and i noticed someone had dumped some ice in a storm drain - which is normal, but the way it came to be caught my eye.  

No comments: